Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Post just for my Blogger viewers

Dear readers,
Change has occurred on Pepper the last 3 months. We were invited on to MLB.com Blog Network in March and graciously accepted, yet never "ended" the blogger blog. I always planed to someday, and I think people have "converted" as the Blogger views have decreased while MLBlogs went up. For those of you unaware, we moved to peppermlb.mlblogs.com ! Today I decided never to end the blogger blog. Maybe in the future I will re-direct it, but I will never let it out to dry. Pepper Blogger will always be re-updated, I will make it a point don't worry, but lets make sure we're all on the same page, MLBlogs is the future, so I really want to make you guys switch over. When I stop getting Blogger Pageviews then I will consider stoping blogger, but even if one person likes blogger, I'll be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment