Thursday, October 24, 2013

Everything About Me : Pablo

So I guess my colleague Niko G. has told you about me but in my earlier post I didn't get  to explain, My name is Pablo and  I have been a fan of MLB since 2007 and although I don't know a lot about the sport I surely know some breaking news and what not, Baseball isn't my first sport that I like to talk about I like Football Go Giants AND Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also like Soccer and I know this might be weird but I have a favorite team for every country in the world that has a league, ( that's what you get for Playing almost 6 hours of Fifa During the summer and before, I also like Basketball Go Heat and Clippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my favorite two baseball teams are The Yankees and the REDS and sometimes I root for the Dodgers. I also like Hockey Go Flyers who will be facing the Rangers today at 700 pm. I will be also posting up Latest sports update while my time here, so yeah. I also do a Fan of the Week so comment a picture of your wackiest fan picture then you will earn Fan of the Week Stay tuned.  that's all about me really , Comment your favorite team or player and I will comment Back




Thank You Niko and Borja for this job

PS just b/c borja and I share the same last name initial WE ARE NOT BROTHERS WE MAY LOOK ALIKE BUT I REPEAT WE ARE NOT BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[]          []     [][][][][]     []                              []      []      []          *    *       [][][][][][]         []    []
[] []      []     []                  []            []           []          []   []       *          *     []             []       [] []
[]   []    []     [][][]              []        []   []      []               []          *         *      [][][][] []           []
[]     []  []     []                      []   []       []  []                 []           *        *       []  []                 [] []
[]       [][]     [][][][][]              []            []                    []            *  **         []     []               []   []

1 comment:

  1. I hate the reds ... But like your hockey picks!!!!
    Best fans are those cheese heads from Milwaukee

    ReplyDelete