Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bold Predictions for 2014

 A lot of Baseball blogs have been making "bold" predictions over the last two weeks. Today I will be taking the liberty by giving you Opening Day Bold Predictions.
1. We will have 5 games with first pitch temps under 50 degrees.
I feel like this will be the spring that never comes, while I want Baseball to be played, I don't want frigid conditions. Can we get 60 degrees please?

2. A catastrophic injury will happen.
I feel like if this happens, I will lose all the viewers from that team. But we rarely get big injuries on Opening Day. It has to happen one year right?
3. At least 3 games will have scores where one team scored 10 or more runs.
Did anyone else notice various high scoring contests this Spring Training?



No comments:

Post a Comment