Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kids write

As you know, I am a member of the (BBA) Baseball Bloggers Alliance. We have a few other kid reporters that do an excellent job. I was recently named to "look-over" those blogs and support them. My current Chapter President, Flagrant Fan's own William Tasker ( who lives in Caribou, ME by the way {I'll be in Houlton, ME this weekend}), always goes what he calls a "General Linkfest". For blogs that talk about Baseball in General. In the General Linkfest, Tasker talks about his blogs and links to a good post. While I am staying in General, I will be heading a sub-chapter for Bloggers under 17. I will also do something similar to what Tasker does with kids. Once again, if you have never heard of the BBA you can visit its site at baseballbloggersalliance.wordpress.com
I would also like to thank BBA leader Daniel Shoptaw for the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment